Terre di Canossa 2015: a record-breaking fifth edition!
100 crews, 16 countries, 33 car makers
A “pink” edition, with 40% of the participants being women, but also a “green” one, planned with the environment in mind.
16 - 19 April 2015: these are the unmissable dates of the fifth wonderful edition of the “Terre di Canossa”, which will once again take place on the charming roads of Emilia, Liguria and Tuscany with its characteristic mix of sport, passion, tourism, culture, wines, gastronomy and unique evenings, all respecting the environment.
The numbers of the Terre di Canossa
The numbers of the 2015 edition are truly record-breaking:
· 100 crews: the event has sold out before the end of the applications
· competitors from 16 countries, among which are not only the other European nations, but also distant ones such as the United States, Russia, Japan, Bahamas, India etc.
· vehicles from 33 different car makers
· 19 pre-war cars
· 21 priority drivers (Top and "A”), which confirms the competitive side of the race
· 80 tough regularity trials along a 620 km long route
· 300 people involved with the organisation of the race: from the Scuderia Tricolore members to the staff of Canossa Events, the officers, timekeepers, photographers, policemen,…
· the prizes: 4 splendid watches offered by Eberhard, who this year will also reward the winners of the Tricolore Trophy, reserved to the newcomers, and those of the Eberhard Trophy - Forte dei Marmi, which will be dedicated to an awareness campaign and fundraiser to restore the trees uprooted by an incredible tornado a month ago.