EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER: THE
CLASSIC & SPORTS CAR SHOW RETURNS IN 2016
· Following last year’s highly successful inaugural Classic & Sports Car Show, the event will return in 2016 even bigger and better
· Confirmed dates for the three-day motoring celebration of all things historic are Friday 28th October to Sunday 30th October
· The Show’s home will again be the iconic venue of Alexandra Palace, London, but expanded with even more space devoted to classic cars
· Full details of the many themes and centerpiece exhibits will be revealed in the coming months
· Visitors can expect over 300 of the world’s most prestigious classic cars, a host of celebrity guests and the world’s most-renowned classic car dealers
The Classic & Sports Car Show was an enormous success last autumn with 15,150 visitors attending the inaugural event. Now The Show is returning for 2016 – and it will be even bigger and better.
Organised by the world’s best-selling classic car magazine, Classic & Sports Car, and Haymarket Exhibitions, The Show will return to the majestic and iconic venue of Alexandra Palace, running from Friday 28th October to Sunday 30th October.
This year, the Organisers have expanded The Show, giving visitors even more to see and do over the three-day motoring celebration. Full details of the many themes and centerpieces will be announced in the coming months – but visitors can expect over 300 of the world’s most prestigious classic cars, celebrity guests and the world’s most-renowned dealers.
Last year’s event was full to the rafters with amazing features. Visitors were treated to a ten-car display featuring The British Car Ever – as voted for by the public in a global poll – and a tribute to Aston Martin and Sir Stirling Moss’s single seaters. They also got to see a host of motoring royalty on the Interview Stage – guests included Norman Dewis OBE and Ross Brawn OBE – not to mention stands featuring the world’s greatest classic car dealers.
Visitors to the 2016 event can expect even more cars and stars as James Elliott, Group Editor of Classic & Sports Car and Show curator, explained: “I am already so excited about this year’s event; we’ve got a host of centrepieces and themes planned that will really blow people away. Our first Show was such an enormous success, from displays including the Best British Car Ever, to the Interview Stage and its famous faces, and I can’t wait to bring the Classic & Sports Car vibe to Alexandra Palace again. Even bigger and better is certainly one way to describe this autumn’s event!”
The Classic & Sports Car Show in 2016 will feature more than 300 of the world’s most prestigious classic cars from world-famous collectors and world-renowned classic car retailers. Full details of The Show’s content will be revealed over the coming months.
SOURCE: Influence Associates